6/11/10

DIY Console Table with Life as Lori

Want to know how to turn this:

into this...

Lori, from Life as Lori printed the directions from Knock Off Wood. So as not to take credit from Ana, the awesome designer of this table, please see her directions and then watch Lori's step by step pictured process below. She makes it look so easy!

Here are the legs...

Base of the table.

Putting the top on!

The "hard part" is over!

Time to sand it...

Then prime and paint it.
Lori used a brown satin finish.

And its done!!!



"It only took me about 4 hours to make, and it cost about $40.00. The finishing is what took me the longest!!! I hope you like my couch table. I know I sure do, and I made it without the help of my hubby, A.K.A. "The Drill Sargent" (O.K. he did tell me about safety, safety, safety, and sand, sand, sand, and then sand some more)!!!" - Lori, from Life As Lori

•••••
Thanks for sharing that project Lori!

3 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for posting this! I've been dying to find THE perfect, yet simple table to go in the hallway--but I don't want to pay $100+ for particle board. LOVE IT!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful table - great work, and thanks for sharing your how-to.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So very elegant! I love the mirror do tell where you found it!!

    ReplyDelete