6/17/10

Father's Day Inspiration

FATHER'S DAY INSPIRATION- Still need a gift?
We still have our Father's Day link party going on and last I checked there were almost 50 different links with some awesome ideas! To see all the inspiration, click HERE. And here are just a few ideas I saw that I loved!

1. Tiled Coasters

2. Dry Clean and Press all his shirts


3. Make a Google Card

6 comments:

  1. I have been a bit MIA from blogging lately and missed the beginning of this. But I'm glad to hear that it worked out as well as it did! My Mom was diagnosed w/ MS when I was a freshman in college. Her sister a few years later and in a similar story to yours they had the slow and fast progressing versions. My Aunt has since passed away but my Mom continues to fight and I hope that one day SOON there is a cure or at least a better treatment.

    ReplyDelete
  2. WHAH???? Yay!!! Did you just post a picture of my little felt game? Yes? Wait..I gotta grab my smelling salts. (yes, I frequently think I live in 1905) THANK YOU!! What a delightful surprise!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi there! I stumbled upon your earrings and then was touched when I read about the MS fundraiser. I hopped on over to your Open Sky Shop and learned that you don't ship to Canada - I had already placed the earrings (and a ring!!) in my cart! Do you ever make exceptions on shipping? I would love to support this cause - my husband was diagnosed when he was 26.
    Theresa @ alliswell.blogspot.com & justcakesandmore.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your mom! What a great cause. I'm so happy to help and to get my cute accessories :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Theresa-
    I am so sorry you weren't able to order an earring set! I contacted OpenSky to see if there were any exceptions and this is what they said:
    "I wish we could make this exception but we fully shut down all shipping to Canada because Canadian customs were delaying our orders by weeks and were often also charging us a large fee (often more expensive than the actual order). Eventually we'll look to ship to Canada again, but not currently."
    That totally stinks! If you are really serious about ordering, I will order it and ship it to Canada once it gets to me! Obviously the shipping charges would be crazy high since we'd have to pay for it to ship to me and then you, I just wish there were a better option! Thanks though for trying!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Steph,
    Stinking Canadian Customs!!
    What do you think the shipping would cost? If it wasn't astronomical, I'd go the extra mile for this cause. It is near and dear to my heart...plus, the earrings are adorable!
    Sorry to cause extra work!

    ReplyDelete