You have your website... now what?!
Just before Valentines Day this year, I got a sweet email from Tanya of Wimzie Prints asking if I would like to host a giveaway for her darling Love Notes. Remember these?
Just before Valentines Day this year, I got a sweet email from Tanya of Wimzie Prints asking if I would like to host a giveaway for her darling Love Notes. Remember these?
Her sweet artwork made me smile, and so I asked if she would be willing to work with me on a logo for somewhat simple. We went back and forth via email until she had a good idea of my style and what I was looking for, and in just 4 hours of design time (including changes and revisions) this logo was born:

I love it! I couldn't have been more thrilled with the way it turned out.
So why would someone like me who used to change the look of her blog so often want a logo? Because I want my site to be familiar. I want my brand to be recognizable to everyone no matter where they see it, and I want it to be famous! As much as I love a new look and as much as I find a style update refreshing, every company should have a logo that their audience can recognize.
Today I wanted to feature Wimzie Prints because a lot of my readers are bloggers just like me, trying to make their mark on the online community. I am so happy that I have a logo to call my own, so this post is for all of you who might be debating like I was about having a logo designed just for you.
First off, take a look at some of the logos Tanya has created:
She can make you a logo........ then make you a header for your blog or etsy shop!
Wimzie Prints has designed logos for packaging that is sold at Costco, Trader Joes, Whole Foods and Starbucks. Since her work is so custom, she'll consult with each client and then provide each one with a custom price. Consultations are always free. Tanya says, "I work with people and companies who have budgets of as little as $150 to thousands of dollars. It's part of the creative challenge I enjoy to come up with the right solution for any budget."
If you have a company or website, no matter how big or small, I really recommend getting a logo to call your own. Its time for your site to become branded. Its time to design a logo that all you fans will recognize, and as a fan and satisfied customer of Wimzie Prints, I totally recommend this company for the design of your new logo! So what are you waiting for? Let Tanya's creative process start for your site today!
(For even more information about Tanya's work, please visit her site TGSDesigns)




Awww I was hoping for a giveaway! :) Those are great logos! I'm a new follower
ReplyDeletethanks. i am in the process of trying to do a heading bar for my blog and am lost!
ReplyDelete