I don't even know how I stumbled across Brandi's site, but I am so glad I did!
She is the creative mind of Tweedle Dee Designs, a creative site full of party inspiration. My daughter turns 4 next month and my idea list of things to do for her party just got quite a bit bigger!
Brandi takes a cute party idea and runs with it, creating invitations, cupcake toppers, favors and a matching tutus for every darling theme. And the best part is, you can visit her blog for the inspiration to do it yourself, or if you are short on time (or talent) you can purchase these items from her etsy shop! (Which is probably what I will have to do!)
Here are 2 of my favorite themes:
The "Sweet As Can Bee" Collection
The "Sweet Ballerina" Collection
Brandi shares even more on her blog than party ideas. She has some craft tutorials that are darling and the recipes she share have even a non-baker like me wanting to try my hand at duplicating her creations!
Mini Easter Basket Tutorial (from Urban Collection)
Perhaps my favorite thing about her site are these fun cupcake ideas:
I Scream, You Scream...
Chocolate Dipped To Die For
Cupcake in Paradise
In fact, I loved these ideas so much that I invited Brandi to host a Cupcake Workshop Series on Crazy Domestic for the month of August! She's going to post a new idea and tutorial each Wednesday in August and based on the posts from her blog, I am sure she will not disappoint!
So stop by Tweedle Dee Designs and tell Brandi "Hello". Then visit Crazy Domestic in August for even more how to's and inspiration! Your life is about to get just a bit sweeter!







What sweet designs. Thanks for sharing.
ReplyDeleteWarm wishes, Tonya
Oh my gosh, so cute! Makes me wish my daughter was little again :)
ReplyDeleteThanks for sharing!! This is such a cute blog!
ReplyDeleteKelli
xoxo
Thank you so much for this incredible feature.
ReplyDeleteOh my!! this is way toooooooooo cute.. thanks for sharing this!
ReplyDeleteLove your blog. Your holiday features are Amazing! And your feature on Tweedle Dee Designs is just adorable. So many good ideas!
ReplyDelete